It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 4th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2018), that will be held on June 25-29, 2018 in the heart of Montreal, Canada, one of the most vibrant cities in North-America.
- As anticipated, a 4th keynote will be delivered on June 28 by Nick Payant, Bell Canada, addressing Network Transformation at Bell.
- The program of the IEEE PVE-SDN workshop is now available. For more details, please click here.
- The demos schedule is now available. For more details, please click here.
- Registration: Registrations are now open. For more details, please click here.
- Authors instructions: Instructions for final manuscripts submission are now available. For more details, please click here.
Awards: NetSoft 2018 will deliver three awards: Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award, Best Demo Award. These awards are offered based on both the scientific quality of the paper and the presentation of the oral contribution or demo presentation.
From the accepted single-track papers, a list of nominees is selected by the TPC. A jury will then select the recipient of the award in each category after all presentations have been made.
The Best Paper Award is granted to the best contribution being presented in single-track plenary sessions during NetSoft 2018 among all such contributions.
The Best Student Paper Award is conferred to the best paper whose first author is a full-time student at the time of submission of the paper and is the presenter of the accepted paper in a single-track plenary session at the conference.
The Best Demo Award is granted to the best demo paper duly presented in a live demonstration session during NetSoft 2018.