- Tutorial submission deadline: January 15, 2018
- Acceptance notification: January 29, 2018
The IEEE NetSoft 2018 conference seeks half-day or full-day tutorial proposals, which should provide clear and focused teaching material covering hot and emerging topics within the scope of SDN/NFV, softwarization of Networks, Clouds and Internet of Things.
The tutorial proposal should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the tutorial. It should contain the following sections:
- Title of the tutorial;
- Outline of the tutorial; it should be indicated if there are plans to provide case studies and practical examples, hands-on activities and how much time will be devoted to this;
- Tutorial speaker(s) and, where appropriate, the topics they will cover in the tutorial;
- Brief CVs for each tutorial speaker (no more than 300 words per person);
- Importance and timeliness of the tutorial;
- Previous lecture and tutorial experience of the tutorial speaker(s).
Submitted tutorial proposals should not exceed FOUR pages and should be sent to the co-chairs in one all-in-one PDF file. The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2018.
Submission of proposals should be made to the tutorial co-chairs of NetSoft 2018.